Fall In Love
With Words, Everyday,
A little through Chirasree’s Words, Books, and Poetry
A happy introvert, a realist manifesting hope, love, and dreams through words. A proud mother of two fiction babies – Done With Her… and Mrs. Basu’s Uncensored Familism. Third one being nurtured in the womb of her thoughts, due in 2021.
Chirasree is a passionate writer and author dwelling in India, weaving new dreams through words, books, and poetry.
Follow Chirasree For –
- Profound and Thought-provoking 2/3 min-reads
- Poetry that manifests dreams, hope, and passion for life
- Insights into book publishing journey and tips
- Books which are sure to make your jaw drop
- Falling in love with Words, everyday
No spamming, only wordings!
Latest Posts on This Site:
- Mrs Basu’s Uncensored Familism – review
- Families are like branches of a tree. They grow in different directions yet roots remain same.| Mrs. Basu’s Uncensored Familism by Chirasree Bose.
- Mrs. Basu’s Uncensored Familism
- Lockdown Shorts #3
- Book Review | Mrs Basu’s uncensored familism | Chirasree Bose
Don’t leave so soon if you’re here for Chirasree’s words. Click the links on the menu at the top of this page to learn about her books, read her stories and poetry. And when you leave, leave her words with some love and feedback. Happy reading!